No Pinning allowed on this site

No Pinning allowed on this site

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

http://ourflhouse.blogspot.com/
I have a few new posts on this Florida Blog that I started.  You won't find the same type house I used to have in Virginia but I did a different type house.  This is a ranch style slab one story house.  This is our retirement house. And we are redoing it on a budget and enjoying the journey while we make our little nest here in Florida.
The sweat equity we put in this house is all for us, we are doing the things we want to do.  I wanted to do as much as we could when we moved in so that we can get on with the adventures of the land around us and get my DH to go fishing!  I want more time for Hobbies, photography, crafts and spoiling my grand kids!
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Mary Ruth! Great to see a post from you. I miss all your decor discussions!

Thanks for the birthday wishes and I hope you and your family have a wonderful THanksgiving!

Love, Chris

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Mary Ruth,

I look forward to seeing your pictures of your new home. How wonderful to have retired in Florida.

Dee :-)

Mary Ruth said...

Hi Chris!
Trying to get back into things in life, some of the old being brought into today and adding new! I am getting excited about projects! We are making a kitchen for my daughter and then my son then US! So much going on! Loving life in Florida! Glad to hear from you! Hope you are well and happy!
Will have pictures soon of the kitchen re-dos!

Mary Ruth said...

Dee,
Thanks! Glad to see you here. Blogs are work, BUT they also have many rewards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails