No Pinning allowed on this site

No Pinning allowed on this site

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Been absent from this Blog... Gave up on blogging

I gave up on Blogging as it shows sometime around 2018.  Of course 11 yrs later.. here I am posting in 2019.

I may take this down.. need to check out what is NEW out there for handling a Blog.

I lost interest because it was so time consuming after a serious fall and health issues.  And of course we get OLDER too!

Thanks for checking in here all of you who did.

Hope you are enjoying your experiences out there.. IF you have any suggestions for blogging let me know!


House was sold in Virginia, and we live on Central East Coast area now.  Love that the ocean is still close by... We are retired and living each day slowly and to please us.. keeping health up, etc....

Mary Ruth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails