No Pinning allowed on this site

No Pinning allowed on this site

Saturday, June 13, 2009


I have been MIA because I was busy with open houses and viewings for my house. We signed a contract today and all ducks in a row for closing on July 31st.
I will post here when I can, but now we are clearing out the rest of our furniture and stuff in the garage.
We are excited to be moving South to Florida. We lived there before moving to Va 10 years ago and are happy to be moving near family and grand kids!

4 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Hi Mary Ruth!

This is such great news! I can't wait to see your new Florida home.

I've been a tad busy lately too. It seems there aren't enough hours in the day. I seem to move slower....age couldn't possibly have anything to do with that!!!

All the best in your move!

Mary Ruth said...

Yes, I am older now and I have moved a lot in my life, but this one is taking more out of me. I plan on staying in the next house for as long as I can! No more moving! It will be a much more humble house, sort of our retirement type house, where we slow down. MORE lived-in relaxed. I wonder if I know how to do that? ha ha

I am so happy for all the great weather we have been having! The yard is spectacular with all the greens so lush!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary Ruth! Can't wait to see whatever home you purchase in Florida and what you do with it.

Mark/Odeedog

Mary Ruth said...

Thanks Mark!
Great to see you here!
I only know it will be downsizing and more humble and LIVED IN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails