No Pinning allowed on this site

No Pinning allowed on this site

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Melbourne, Florida has a historic shopping district

I took these photos quickly just stepping out of the car. Was hard to take photos as we walked around because I was so busy just looking at everything! I had seen some of the antiques online on Craigslist (antique section for Space Coast, FL) and saw the New Haven area listed. I was surprised to see that I recognized some of the items I had seen on CL in some of the shops. I talked to some of the shop owners and had such fun because it felt like I had been there before! The streets were already filled with cars parked early in the morning!
This is such a quaint area. Just beyond the shops is the main road where we caught the bridge back to Satellite Beach. There were a lot of antique and consignment shops and little bakeries and places to eat.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails