No Pinning allowed on this site

No Pinning allowed on this site

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Living room



Living room view from our dining room and then into dining room. I wanted the earthy tones to fill the room with warmth. The white (off white, SW Pacer white) walls make the relaxed furniture stand out with more presence. That is a New England element I took with me.






This is the view from dining room at buffet










I used my china cabinet for a book case in the Living room. You can notice the uplight behind the palm in the corner







Below:
Left side of Living room Center of living room
Below Right side of living room then the Fireplace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is lovely, Mary Ruth!
I love palm trees.
~Joy

Mary Ruth said...

Thank you Joy! I loved them when I lived in South Florida and just had to have them in my home in VA. Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails